Jo tagged me over a month ago, and I just noticed. Ooops!
The 8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Cops
4. America's Funniest Home Videos
5. Everybody Loves Raymond
6. Seinfeld
7. 48 Hours
8. nothing else
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Ono's Hawaiian Cafe
2. Carrabas
3. Cracker Barrell (for Breakfast)
4. Johnny Carino's
5. Coldstone (does that count?)
6. Thaiphoon (in Salt Lake)
7. The Tree Room at Sundance (I've only eaten there once -best meal ever)
8. Cafe Rio
8 Things that happened today:
1. Abe took two bites of a stick of butter while I was making dinner
2. I read 'Life of Pi' while exercising - what is up with the ending???
3. Family picture taking in front of someone's barn and tractor without owner knowing
4. Stockton threw a fit and is now grounded Monday and Tuesday
5. I went walking with Tricia
6. I ordered some 6 gallon and 3.5 gallon buckets for food storage
7. Told kids to clean up 100 times
8. Devon went trap shooting with Jason Hurd and took Stockton
8 Thinks that I look forward to:
1. Going to Hawai'i again
2. Seeing the Nutcracker in December
3. Devon not traveling anymore (maybe someday)
4. Seeing how my kids grow and change as they get older
5. Going snow skiing again someday
6. Trying some authentic Shave Ice in Bountiful, Utah
7. Abe's naptime
8. receiving Christmas cards from family and friends
8 Things on my wish list:
1. a patio in the back
2. some more rings (jewelry)
3. all my food storage to be done and purchased and stored away safely
4. free time for me
5. a nap or ten
6. I wish Dr. Pepper was good for me and that I could find caffeine free d.p. on a fountain machine.
7. some new clothes
8. Abe to calm down
8 People I tag:
1. Katie M
2. Holly C
3. Tawnie
4. Tricia
5. that's it!!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
The 8 Things Tag
Posted by Tisha at 7:04 PM


